Our teacher is Miss Foster and our teaching assistant is Mrs Walshaw
PE sessions take place on Wednesday and Thursday throughout Spring Term. Children will need a white t-shirt, black shorts/jogging trousers and black pumps/trainers. Please ensure these are in school each week.
This term the children's Topic is "Towers, Tunnels and Turrets".
Forest School takes place every third Thursday. There is a list of dates for the Spring Term displayed on the window outside Hazel Class. Please ensure children have suitable clothing for their Forest Session.
Homework Books (Purple) are handed out every Friday and are due back into school the following Wednesday.
Homework consists of
- spellings (ready for a spelling test - each Friday)
- maths (a maths worksheet)
- reading (please record this within reading record books. Children need to read at least 4x weekly)
- TTRocks (at the front of the children's homework books is their login details for Times Table Rocks website, which children can use to practise their times tables).
- half term project (within the children's homework books their is some information about the projects they could do this half term)
Weekly drop-in sessions continue to be held each Monday at 3pm. This is a fantastic opportunity for parents/ carers to come into school to look through your child's book. The children really enjoy being able to share some of their favourite pieces of work, and it is a great opportunity for staff to see children sharing their work proudly. Please do come along.